Out for camping and searching for fine campfire cooking recipes? And trying to learn them to satiate your starvation? Come here!
Campfire cooking recipes usually take you back in your childhood memories, when life was easily going and we would fall asleep under the sky and twinkling stars.
When people leave out for camping trips, they don’t have many food options, but we will suggest you with the best equipment and ingredients that you need to carry with yourself and are also easy to make.
You just need a portable grill or a campfire and you’re all set with to showcase your cooking talent to everyone.
And we are not just talking about eating pizza, burger or hot dogs (even if these things hold a very special place in my heart!).
Have a glimpse into this guide to learn about various yummy campfire cooking recipes.
1. Seven Ingredient Pasta
It will take only 10 minutes to cook pasta. And also easy to cook. In total, you will require only 6 ingredients to make this.
You can also pre-cook the pasta at home only, or boil some water on the fire and cook as directed on its package.
1. Peel and slice the garlic finely.
2. Pick the leaves of parsley from the stems and chop them finely.
3. Pour olive oil in a saute pan on medium heat.
Add olive oil to a saute pan over medium heat. When oil is shimmering, add garlic and reduce heat to low and cook while stirring.
4. Stir red chilli flakes (more the chilli flakes you add, spicier will be your dish). Add pasta and water.
Adding water is vital because the starch present in it will combine and give it a sauce-type consistency!
5. Remove the pan from heat. Stir in parsley, and add Parmesan (optional), lemon (optional), pepper and salt to taste. Serve it and enjoy
2. Loco Moco With Potatoes: Campfire Cooking Recipes
“Loco Moco” is a Hawaiian dish & a favourite meal of others when you are on a camping trip.
1. Cut the potato into small cubes and add 2 tbsp cooking oil into the pan until it turns hot. Add potatoes and saute them in medium heat.
2. Slice the spam into 1/2 inches and add it to the pan having potatoes on medium heat. Cook every side of the spam until it gets cooked.
3. Make gravy in a small pot by following directions given on the packet.
4. Add 2 tbsp oil to cast iron pan or saute. Add salt and eggs and cook eggs on medium heat till the whites near the yolk turns completely white.
5. Add potatoes into a bowl, cover with gravy & add spam slices. And finally, top it with side-up eggs.
Conclusion On Campfire Cooking Recipes
These campfires cooking recipes are easy to make and are flavoursome when you prepare it on a campfire.
Next time when you step out of your house for camping, try these recipes and excite your tongue!