Sweet dishes are something that has the ability to complete any particular meal. And the best part is when that particular sweet dish turns out to be cookies. Be it adults or kids everyone loves cookies. These little delicacies are available in a number of shapes, tastes, and colors that are very appealing. They have become the perfect companion for our evening and morning teas or coffee. Though the markets are loaded with many varieties of these delicacies, it is always advisable to bakes one’s cookies. This not only saves money but also provides you with much more hygienic and tasty cookies. The combination of carrot cake crafted in the form of sandwich cookies tastes heavenly. Making the carrot raisin sandwich cookies is quite easy and simple.
Recipe Of Carrot Raisin Sandwich Cookies
Crafting these perfect delicacies in one’s oven gives immense pleasure and satisfaction. To craft this delicacy, you would need the following ingredients.
• ¾ cup brown sugar
• two large eggs
• two cups of all-purpose flour
•one teaspoon of baking powder
•one teaspoon of baking soda
•one teaspoon of cinnamon
• half teaspoon of salt
• ¼ cups black raisins
•one cup of shredded carrots
• A ½ cup of butter melted at room temperature
• /4 cup of shredded coconut
The above ingredients are required to bake the cookies. To make the sandwich you need to add a layer of cream or frosting between two cakes to make a perfect delicacy. You would require the following ingredients for the frosting.
• A ½ cup of unsalted butter melted at room temperature
• one teaspoon vanilla extract
• three cups of powdered sugar
• four oz of softened cream cheese
•1/2 teaspoon of salt
Methods To Follow To Make Carrot Raisin Sandwich Cookies
To bake the perfect delicacy, all you need to do is follow the simple steps mentioned below. You have to be careful that omission of any particular step might only result in creating a mess.
• First, preheat the baking oven at 350-degree Celcius. Then grease a parchment paper and set aside. Now take a large bowl and beat the sugar and egg together till light and fluffy. After getting the desired mixture to add eggs and vanilla extract to the mixture and again give a thorough mix.
• Sift together all-purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder, baking powder, and salt. Sifting of the dry ingredients is necessary to ensure that no lumps forms in the mixture. Now, add the dry mixture to wet one and give a good mix.
• Now add shredded carrots, raisins, and coconut to the mixture and give another good mix. Your dough is now ready. Now prepare round wafers and put them on the parchment paper. The most crucial step here is to leave at least one inch of gap between each wafer. This happens to ensure that the biscuits do not stick with each other while getting baked.
• Bake them for 15-18 minutes. Now prepare the frosting with the listed ingredients and add them between two wafers.