It is tough for people to maintain a healthy diet when they have a sweet tooth. Expecting them to give up the habit of having dessert is a nightmare. The thought of it will make you feel sad and you might rush to the nearest dessert store. This leads to multiple health issues such as obesity, sugar, overeating, poor digestion, etc. You cannot give up this habit in a day or two, neither can you replace it with something else. What can be an alternative to the yummy healthy dessert recipes?
Every question comes with an answer and so does this one. If you cannot give up on having desserts then you can obviously start having healthy desserts. We bring to you some amazingly healthy dessert recipes. It will help you satisfy your craving for sweets and won’t affect your health. So you don’t have to say goodbye to your favorite desserts.
Healthy Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Avocado and Fruit Chocolate Mousse – This is one of the healthy dessert recipes which you must try. An avocado, fresh fruits, chocolate, and a blender is all you need to make this recipe. Freeze the recipe for an hour and cherish the tasty dessert.
- Chocolate Cookie and Peanut Butter Dough – Chocolate cookie dough with peanut butter is a popular dessert among the healthy dessert recipes. The ingredients required include chocolate cookies, peanut butter, flaxseeds, maple syrup, and chickpeas. Cutting down on the chocolate cookies will make the dessert super healthy for you.
- Coconut Chocolate Tart – To all the chocolate lovers, here is your dream dessert recipe. The coconut chocolate tart recipe is the best among healthy dessert recipes. You need some good quality dark chocolate, coconut milk, and the base for the tart.
Maple Syrup Dessert Recipes
- Baked Cinnamon Pears – It is a simple recipe that will satisfy the craving for a delicious dessert recipe. Buy some fresh seasonal pears, mix some cinnamon and three tablespoons of maple syrup. Add yogurt and granola as toppings.
- Peanut Butter Fudge – Searching for a more self-indulgent dessert? The Rich peanut butter fudge is your destination. This dessert has a high protein and saturated fat contents. Maple syrup acts as a sweetener to this healthy dessert.
Other Healthy Dessert Recipes
- Cookie Dough Fudge – The cookie dough fudge covers all the requirements for healthy dessert recipes. Cookie dough, ice cream, chickpeas, nut butter, dates, and fudge are the basic ingredients for this recipe. Freeze the recipe for an hour to enjoy this mouthwatering dessert. You don’t have to add sugar or maple syrup as a sweetener for this dessert. It is high in fiber and completely healthy.
- Raspberry Lemon and Chia Cheesecake – If you are fond of cheesecakes then this is one of the best healthy dessert recipes for you. Grab some raspberry, a little lemon, some cashews, chia jam, coconut milk, etc. Blend them together and deep freeze it for an hour or so to enjoy the chia cheesecake.
The above-mentioned 7 recipes are your savior for satisfying the hunger. Whenever you’re craving for healthy desserts, try out any one of the above and you won’t be disappointed.