Health and fitness is a major concern for all of us but what about the foodies? We, foodies, love to eat but we hate to become fat. To stay fit and healthy we tend to keep a count on the carb intake. This leads to curbing the food quantity we eat and as a result, we stay hungry for most of the times. Have you ever thought how can you control your carb intake? It is surely not by giving up on your favorite recipes, but by cooking some healthy low carb recipes. A proper low carb diet helps you stay fit and to maintain this diet you need to have some low carb meals. It is tough for us to eat the same meal every day. You can try to have some options open for the meals you consume.
These recipes are easy to make, completely healthy and contain a fewer amount of carbohydrates.
- Fried Veggies and Eggs – A great option for a low carb breakfast is the fried veggies with eggs. It is rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals. You can enjoy it every day as it tastes yummy.
- Coconut oil,
- Fresh vegetables like carrots, green beans, broccoli or cauliflower, peas, etc
- Salt, pepper and other spices
- Heat the frying pan and put some coconut oil in it.
- Add the vegetables and lightly fry them for a minute
- Take the required number of eggs
- After that add salt and other spices
- Use spinach if you want to
- Fry it for another couple of minutes before serving it
- Bacon and Eggs – Bacon is a processed food item but has a low amount of carbohydrates. When combined with eggs, it is one of the delicious low carb recipes.
- Fry the bacon with little oil in the frying pan
- Place it aside once done
- Fry some eggs
- Add the bacon to it
- Put some spices on it
- Mix it well before serving
- Grilled Chicken Wings – This is another easy and the most loved option among low carb recipes. Even though it requires some preparations still it’s easy to cook.
- Chicken wings
- Green Veggies
- Salt and spices
- Olive oil
- Keep the chicken wings marinated for an hour with all the spices.
- Put it in the oven at 180 to 200-degree temperature for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Take the veggies and lightly fry them in olive oil.
- Serve the chicken with the fried veggies.
- Bell Pepper Beef – It is a perfect low carb meal for a healthy diet.
- Coconut oil
- Ground beef
- Bell Pepper
- Heat the frying pan and add some coconut oil to it
- Add chopped onions to it
- Lightly fry the onions and add ground beef to it
- Fry it for a couple of minutes
- Add spices and bell pepper
- Stir fry for another 5 to 7 minutes before serving it.
The above-mentioned recipes are some of the simple and easy low carb recipes which you can try making at home.