Are you the one who loves to have a homemade meal even with your busy schedule working days? Cooking daily might really be a challenging task for you. You are working all day, and then after that, you have to prepare your meal… apps! That’s really a heavy task. For all these problems, batch cooking is a solution. Working a little extra on weekends will help you to eat peacefully on other days. In this article, we are going to share with you the information on batch cooking, and also, we are going to provide you with a list of some healthy Batch cooking ideas that you can prepare for yourself. So if you want to enjoy your homemade meal all day peacefully, then you must check this amazing article now.
What Is Batch Cooking?
It is a method of preparing food, but in this type of cooking process, the more good has been prepared less often. You have to plan your meal for the whole week and give a few hours to cooking on the weekend. You prepare all the food for your whole week at once and eat it the whole week. Instead of cooking daily, you have to cook your meal once or twice a week one only. Giving some extra time and doing some work on the weekends means that you can eat well for days.
There are some benefits of healthy batch cooking which are listed below:
● When you cook in advance for your whole week, the chances of eating nutritious food increase, and you need not spend your time on food preparation and food shopping.
● When you practice batch cooking, you prepare the meal in more quantity. This means you will buy everything at once for your batch cooking day. So buying things in bulk means that you will make fewer trips to the shops. This in total makes you spend less money.
● Giving your leftovers a second life and reusing ingredients is big in batch cooking philosophy which makes you save money by reducing food wastage.
● When you have already cooked for the whole week, you are surely going to eat at your home, and less at out this helps you to save money, i.e., more money in your pocket.
Batch Cooking Meals:
We have enlisted some of the best and healthy batch cooking meals that you can prepare for your whole week. Check out the list:
● Turkey and Bean Chili
● Charred Sweet Potatoes With Hot Honey Butter and Lime
● Big Batch Chicken Thighs with Fennel and Scallions
● Marinated Lentils with Lemony Broccolini and Feta
● Curried Peanut Dip
● Crispy Green Rice Pilaf
Batch cooking is really a good idea for cooking for the whole week and enjoying your homemade meal daily. We have given you the information on healthy batch cooking and also some batch cooking meals that you can prepare for your whole week. Hope this article might have helped you in understanding batch cooking.