Pasta Bake Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Pasta bake casserole with ground beef and ricotta, cream cheese and cheddar cheese is a hearty dish that you will love to eat in the morning. Full of flavors, this cheesy recipe is easy to make and can turn any simple breakfast in a lavish affair.
Are you planning a gala breakfast this Sunday? And looking for a recipe that is both yummy as well as takes less time to prepare? Can you spare just 1 and half hour? If the answer to all three questions is a yes, then go for this baked casserole without a doubt.
Pasta Bake Casserole With Ground Beef, Ricotta, Cream And Cheddar Cheese
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 1 hour
Ingredients For Pasta
- Mostaccioli pasta – 12 ounces
- Sour cream – 8 ounces
- Ground beef – 1 pound
- Salt and pepper – as required
- Garlic salt – a pinch
- Ricotta cheese – 8 ounce
- Cheddar cheese – 1 ½ cups
- Cream cheese – 8 ounce
- Chopped onion – ½ cup
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Italian seasoning – ¼ tsp
- Sauce – 38 ounces
- Cooking spray – as required
Directions To Prepare Pasta
- Put a large pot of water on medium flame and add salt in it. When water starts to boil, add the pasta and cook them till they are soft. When they are done, remove the water and keep it aside.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking dish of 9*13 inches with the cooking spray and set aside.
- Take a big skillet and put it on medium flame. Once the skillet is hot, add the ground beef along with chopped onion and garlic paste and cook them till the beef turns brownish.
- Next add the pasta sauce, salt, and pepper, cumin powder, Italian seasoning, and garlic salt in the skillet and mix with the beef. As the mixture starts to boil, reduce the flame, and let the beef cook on low flame for around 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the sour cream, cream cheese, and ricotta cheese and beat them until creamy and smooth. Add the cooked pasta in it and coat very well with the cheese mixture.
- Pour this pasta with cheese on the baking dish and even them out on a layer. Tip the pasta sauce made with beef on it and spread evenly. Now take an aluminum foil and cover the baking dish.
- Insert the covered dish inside the oven and bake for around 20 minutes. Take it out after 20 minutes and remove the aluminum foil. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar on the top and put it back in the oven for baking for another 20 minutes. As the cheddar starts to bubble, take the dish out.
- Your delicious casserole with pasta, cheese, and beef is ready. Scoop it out on the plate and devour the lusciousness.
If you do not have Mostaccioli pasta, do not worry; you can always make this dish with penne or rigatoni pasta. And if you are fond of Italian cheese blend, you can opt for it in place of the cheddar. The taste, as well as texture, will remain the same.