Here are some very easy recipes that you can try at home. These are very simple to make even for those who have never tried their hands at cooking. Just follow our step by step instructions to get deliciously satisfying dishes.
This classic fried chicken recipe will give you the crispiest chicken pieces that are tender and juicy on the inside.
- All-purpose flour – 6 cups
- Whole chicken – 2 or chicken pieces
- Black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Buttermilk – 2 cups
- Separate the chicken breasts, thighs, legs, wings and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok on the stove. You can even use a deep-fryer at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a big mixing bowl and combine the black pepper, salt, flour, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Now take the butter milk in a separate bowl.
- Now, one by one, take all the chicken pieces, lightly dust with flour mixture and then dip them in butter milk. Remove and then dip them again in the flour mixture. You need to make sure that chicken pieces are well coated with flour.
- Now deep fry these pieces in the hot oil.
- Repeat the same procedure with the other chicken pieces until all are fried.
- Drain the excess oil and serve.
Spiced Carrot and Lentil Soup
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- pinch chili flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 600g carrots diced
- 140g split red lentils
- 1l hot vegetable stock
- 125ml milk
- plain yogurt
- Heat a wok or a saucepan and add one teaspoon olive oil. Add cumin seeds and wait till they crackle.
- Add a pinch of chili flakes.
- Scoop half of this tempering and keep it aside.
- Now add the rest of the olive oil and coarsely grated carrots, vegetable stock, split red lentils and milk to the pan. Let all the ingredients come to a boil.
- Let it simmer for 15 mins until the lentils are softened.
- Now, grind with a hand blender or in a food processor until smooth.
- Season it with the rest of the olive oil and a dollop of plain curd. Serve warm.
Easy Gingerbread Recipe
- 1 ½ stick of butter
- ½ cup of sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups of cornstarch
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup ground hazelnuts
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients into an electric mixer and blend thoroughly.
- Grease and flour a gingerbread mold.
- Put the dough into it and press it well on all the sides to give the right shape.
- Bake for an hour.
These are some simple cooking recipes you should try. You can also take the help of someone to make these simple recipes. These can be done in less time and you can impress your family with these delicious and simple cooking recipes.